Avoid been scammed by follow these suggestions
- ALWAYS TRY TO MEET THE BUYER OR SELLER IN PERSON.
- DO NO USE WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM or Checks
- thai2sale.com IS NEVER INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION, the person who said that is a lier.
- NEVER GIVE OUT FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Report the profile to us
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- Software Piracy (http://www.siia.net/piracy/report.asp)
- Non-emergency number for your local police department.
- Internet Spam Police
Most scams involve one or more of the following:
- inquiry from someone far away, often in another country
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier’s check, money order, shipping, escrow service, or a “guarantee”
- inability or refusal to meet face-to-face before consumating transaction
Examples of Scams
Here we will post scams and spam that is common in Thailand. We are very fresh so no scams have been reported yet and hopefully never will. But if it happens please contact us and tell us what happened.